Naming of this mask is inspired by Korean Fruit Treats
Another irresistible factor of a trip to Korea has to be their snacks, especially fruits. Did you know, on top of their widely popular street food like heotteok, jeon, etc, their treats are not to be missed as well!
It is common to be served fresh cherries, kiwis, clementines during summer season, and are usually eaten before, after, or even in between meals. They have different fruits in different seasons that go well with their vibrant cuisine!
There's even a particular unique fruit, the Korean yellow musk melon, which has sweetness comparable to honeydews, but the texture is like cucumber.
Or, if you are a fan of shaved ice desserts, definitely check out their bingsu topped with fruits!
If you're a foodie, and have not heard of the fruity treats mentioned above, or you would like to know more, reach out to us! We would love to provide you with the info to plan your next trip to Korea!
[Korea] - Sweet Fruit Treats
- Pattern Fabric: Printed pattern on premium cotton.
- Inner fabric: Premium Cotton
- Thread: Deep red
- Ear Loops: Pink elastic band
Size - Suitable for ladies (22cm (w) x 14cm)
Hand sewn in Singapore.
- Non medical reusable mask, washable and reusable with additional filters.
- Breathable cotton with inner premium muslin lining with 2 sided filter slot for added protection.
- Adjustable ear loops for size & comfort for custom fit.