Naming of this mask is inspired by Ancient Greek Mythology:
In Greek mythology, there was the well-known story of Midas and his touch of gold. It was said that when his daughter was turned to gold after she hugged him, he cried and begged for the touch to be taken away.
Out of sympathy, the gods told Midas to wash his hands in the river Pactolus, where gold flowed out of his hands, and that was why the ancient Greeks said they found gold on the banks of Pactolus.
Even more interestingly, the river Pactolus today is actually considered part of the Aegean coast of Turkey, and the gold dust is carried down the river from Mount Tmolus.
If you enjoyed the tidbit above, reach out to us to find out even more information about Greece and Turkey, their stories and culture, and plan for your next visit!
[Greece] - Gold Dust of River Pactolus
- Pattern Fabric: Printed pattern with gold layer on premium cotton.
- Inner fabric: Premium Muslin
- Thread: Gold threading
- Ear Loops: Black elastic band
Size - Suitable for ladies (20cm (w) x 12cm)
Hand sewn in Singapore.
- Non medical reusable mask, washable and reusable with additional filters.
- Breathable cotton with inner premium muslin lining with 2 sided filter slot for added protection.
- Adjustable ear loops for size & comfort for custom fit.