Naming of this mask is inspired by Paris, the city of love.
When Paris, the capital of France, is mentioned, many would usually think of the various cultural landmarks, like: The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Skyline of Paris on the Sienne, Notre-Dame de Paris, and many more!
Have you ever wondered why it is called the City of Love though?
One of the reasons is: the art culture of Paris. Widely known as the art capital of the world, many art styles had emerged from Paris, one of which was Romanticism. Many of the paintings showcase emotions, beautiful people, against the captivating sceneries in Paris.
Another reason, is that amidst the vibrant architecture styles across Paris, which includes Victorian, Art Nouveau, and even Modern, there is a literall wall of love in Montmartre, known as "mur des je t'aime", which has the phrase "I love you" in over 250 languages! Many couples would definitely include this as part of their stop to take photos
Want to know more? Reach out to us and we would love to help you plan your destinations within the City of Love, and help you create beautiful memories throughout the tour!
[France] - City of Love
- Pattern Fabric: Printed pattern on premium cotton.
- Inner fabric: Premium Cotton
- Thread: Dark Blue
- Ear Loops: Dusty green elastic band
Size - Suitable for ladies (22cm (w) x 14cm)
Hand sewn in Singapore.
- Non medical reusable mask, washable and reusable with additional filters.
- Breathable cotton with inner premium muslin lining with 2 sided filter slot for added protection.
- Adjustable ear loops for size & comfort for custom fit.