Naming of this mask is inspired by the Niagara Falls located in Canada.
For the uninitiated, when the Niagara Falls are mentioned, one might think that it is the famous waterfall that everyone talks about.
Did you know that it is in fact made up of a group of 3 waterfalls?
The Horseshoe Falls, being the largest of the 3 and most powerful in North America, is at the edge of the border of Canada and United States.
The smaller American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls lie within the United States.
Furthermore, due to the mist that suspends in the air around the falls, it is quite easy to catch the sight of a rainbow, or even a double rainbow, depending on your vantage point!
In fact, at one particular spot, if the conditions are right, you might even catch a 360-degree rainbow!
Does that pique your interest yet? Reach out to us to find out more, and let us point you in the right direction to make the most of your next trip to Canada!
[Canada] - Rainbow of Niagara Falls
- Pattern Fabric: Printed pattern on premium cotton.
- Inner fabric: Premium Cotton
- Thread: Dark Green or Brown
- Ear Loops: Dusty blue elastic band
Size - Suitable for ladies (22cm (w) x 14cm)
Hand sewn in Singapore.
- Non medical reusable mask, washable and reusable with additional filters.
- Breathable cotton with inner premium muslin lining with 2 sided filter slot for added protection.
- Adjustable ear loops for size & comfort for custom fit.